To view our website on your
MADE IN THEUSA
Logman X can put tenons on straight & bent logs & keep tenons in a Straight line.
- Hand turn or spin Logs with A Self-Feed Forstner drill Bit , the same drill bit you drill your holes with.
- Our Logman X can make tenons from 7/8" up to 6-1/2" , That means 100's of tenon diameters.
- Feed logs into the Logman X up to 7-1/2" diameter
- Cut different shoulders , Straight , flat , radius, or angled
- With the Logman X you can hand turn or spin logs
- You don't have to buy a heavy duty vise or a BIG HEAVY DRILL .
Logman X can Keep your tenons in a straight line. Other tools Can't !
With the pencil sharpener type tenon cutter the direction you push the tenon cutter onto the end of the log is the direction the tenon is going to come off the log. Building log furniture is not easy when your tenons don't line up.
Other adjustable tenon cutting tools require you to drill a 5/16" dia. holes 3" to 4" into both ends of a log . Try drilling a straight hole in both ends of a log, It's not easy! & if your off a little Guess what? your tenons are going to come off in the direction you drilled the holes.
With the LOGMAN X your only drilling a shallow pivot point for the threaded rod tip to spin in.
Some tenon cutting tools require a big drill & a big vise Why? Because something has got to keep that log from spinning. Big drills got alot of power & could lift you up & spin you around 5 time before you could take your finger off the triger. The Logman X is user friendly because you could spin a tenon with a little cordless drill & you don't need a vise.
Other companies show you how to put little tenons on little logs , If you do see someone putting tenons on a bigger log , Look how big the drill is ,Look how big the Tenon Cutter Is, Look how big the vise is & look how hard there working.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website & be sure to watch our other videos !